Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I love him, but he's agrevating?

Seriously, I do love him, and I don%26#039;t have any problems with him, he%26#039;s just such a pain!!





Yesterday we were in front of his house and they are laying pebbles and sand in there driveway so they have this big hill of pebbles and sand. Well we were sitting on it and it starts getting into my shoes so i take off my shoes and then he fills them with rocks. GRR lol and then he goes and has to be such an *** as to take a handful of sand and pebbles and pour it straight into my hair!! I almost strangled him! has anyone here ever had to get 1 cm pebbles out of there hair!! its as hard as hell!





But I love him, and don%26#039;t know where I would be without him!


But he is going to make up for it later, my neck hurts and I could use a good massage!





any girls or guys... go through anything like it.. or what are yalls little strange playful stories?

I love him, but he%26#039;s agrevating?
Yeah.. I know the feeling.. That is cute though.. haha my man has never once released gas in front of me but he lately has taken an interest in joking about it, which to me is annoying... So he will tease me about that even if it gross at least he doesn%26#039;t do it in front of me.. Even if he does pretend...





Just tease him right back, it will become something fun and it is good to laugh with the man you love. Playfullness is always a great asset to a relationship just don%26#039;t let it become to %26quot;brotherly%26quot;.



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment